PCO Licence requirements Video
This video explains the PCO Licence requirements. So before you make your application please make sure meet “ALL” the following eligibility criteria. If you have any questions please feel free to call us on the number above.
The PCO Licence requirements are:
* You must be 21 or over – If you are under the age limit please don’t apply.
* Full UK or European Driving License held for at least 3 years (less any periods of disqualification) – Please contact us if your driving license is coming up to being 3 years old or has already reached 3 years.
* Enhanced DBS check issued within the last 3 months – If you have ANY convictions/cautions this may affect your eligibility so please seek advice before making the application.
* Undergo a Medical Check (Group 2 license equivalent) – All new and existing drivers have to meet the same medical fitness standards as HGV and PSV drivers. If you have any Medical conditions please let us know before you start spending your money. We can advise you accordingly.
* Pass the Topographical Skills Test – This is a map reading test. TfL have approved our centre in Barking IG11 8BB to conduct the Topographical Assessments. We provide independent training packages to prepare you for the test.
* English Language – You must show evidence that you have the required level of English Language Skills. Please call for further details of exemptions
Please note, if you have penalty points on your driving license, criminal convictions/cautions or have any court case(s) pending this “may” affect your fitness or repute and subsequently mean TfL will not grant your PCO Licence. If you are in any doubt please call 0343 222 4444 and seek clarification before you decide to go ahead.
So once again, please make sure you meet all the PCO Licence requirements before spending your hard earned money.