PCO Licence – The Requirements, Applications Forms & More.
Do you want to be your own boss, get away from the 9-5 and be more free to work when you want? Do you want to become a licensed Minicab or Chauffeur Driver in London? If you meet the PCO Licence Requirements then the Application Forms must be submitted to TfL asap. The total cost is £487. Opt for our Fast Track Solution. Not only do we give you step-by-step guide on how to go about this but we can speed up the process up considerably. There is a great demand for PCO Licensed Drivers in London so what’s stopping you? Apply Now!
What is the PCO Licence?
The licensing scheme is run by the Public Carriage Office (PCO), a Department of Transport for London (TfL) and is needed to do Minicab/Chauffeur work in London. Without a PCO Licence no minicab operators/offices in London will employ you.
As a licensed driver you can have the freedom and flexibility to work when you want and be your own boss. You’ll have a worthwhile career with the potential to earn a £50,000+ salary.
The only limit to your wages are the hours you choose to work & where you work. You can look forward to great bonuses during seasonal times e.g Christmas and New Year when the potential to earn and save increases. With the onset of mobile apps you can also work for several companies at the same time!
What are the PCO Licence requirements?
If you want to get your PCO licence then you’ll need to fulfill a few requirements:
- You must be over 21 years of age.
- You will need to have held a full DVLA, Northern Ireland or European Economic Area(EEA) state driving licence for at least 3 years.
- You must meet the DVLA Group 2 medical standards similar to those required for drivers of large goods vehicles, buses and coaches. This is done by having a 30 minute medical with a GP ( We can arrange your Medical Check with a Private GP for £80)
- You will need to undergo a DBS (CRB) check from from the Criminal Records Bureau to ensure that you are an honest and trustworthy person
- You must provide evidence of your Topographical Skills to show your map reading and route finding skills (we provide specific training and support for this) Why not Book A Test Now?
How much will a PCO licence cost me?
Some prices need taking into account before you decide to go ahead and make your PCO Licence application:
- Topographical Test (Certificate) £50 – Book with us to Guarantee yourself a 100% PASS!
- CRB Check (Enhanced) £57
- Medical Check (only required if you are NOT an existing Bus or HGV Driver) Charges vary from GP to GP. Our Private GP’s charge £80
- Application processing and grant fee to TfL £250
- Administration charge to co-ordinate and submit your entire application to TfL £50
So you’re looking to spend the best part of approximately £487 to get your licence. Once you’re PCO Licence is granted it will be valid for 3 years.
Making The PCO Licence Application
We provide a fast track solution for the PCO Licence application. Not only do we have all the PCO licence application forms but we also nail the whole application in one day! Please take a moment to read our website and the services we offer.
We offer various Packages which makes life easier. Over the years we have established a professional relationship with TfL’s Licensing Dept so rest assured you’re in the best hands London has to offer. Call today and let’s get things moving? If you’ve already made your mind up to we will help you get your PCO Licence via our Fast Track Solution.